Superior USD offers a great working environment and strong traditions that provide unique experiences in the workplace. We look for dedicated support staff, teachers, and administrators who are committed to student learning and excellence in education.
It is the policy of the Superior Unified School District to provide all persons with equal employment and educational opportunities regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, marital status, age or handicap.
Es la polisa del Distrito Escolar Unifacado de Superior de proveer a todas las personas igualdad de empleo y las oportunidades educacionales sin distinccion sobre de raza, color, sexo, origen nacional, religion, estado civil, edad o desabilidad.
If you are interested in applying for one of our open positions below, please fill out the appropriate application and return it to our district office. If you would like more information on any of these positions, please call our district office at (520) 689.3000.
- Food Service Worker
- Part-Time Paraprofessional - Special Education Department
The paraprofessional provides instructional support to the teachers, students, and classroom. Qualifications include: paraprofessional certification, or an associate’s degree, or 60 hours of college credit. Must possess a current IVP fingerprint clearance card.
Paraprofessional certification testing is by appointment only. Testing takes place online with a $55 fee payable by credit or debit card only. Call 520-689-3000 ext. 3001 for an appointment.
Applications are available on the left side of this page or at the district office located at 1500 Panther Drive, Suite 101, Superior, Arizona. For more information, please contact Bertha Montano at 520-689-3000 ext. 3001.
JFK Elementary School
- Elementary Teachers (2) - 2019–2020 School Year
Superior Jr/Sr High School
- 7th–12th Grade Special Education Teacher
- 7th/8th Grade ELA Teacher - 2019–2020 School Year
- High School Guidance Counselor
- None at this time.
- Coaching application (must be filled out completely)
- IVP fingerprint clearance card ($67.00)
- NFHS online course work:
- Concussion in Sports (Free)
- Heat Illness Prevention (Free)
- Fundamentals of Coaching ($35.00)
- First Aid/CPR ($35.00)
- Reimbursement available for course fees
If interested, please contact Ryan Palmer, Superior Junior High School athletics director, at (520) 689.3000.
All coaches must have:
- IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Current first aid and CPR certification
- Successful completion of Fundamentals of Coaching Training
- Successful completion of concussion training
- Successful completion of heat acclimatization and heat illness prevention