Superior USD offers a great working environment and strong traditions that provide unique experiences in the workplace. We look for dedicated support staff, teachers, and administrators who are committed to student learning and excellence in education.
It is the policy of the Superior Unified School District to provide all persons with equal employment and educational opportunities regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, marital status, age or handicap.
Es la polisa del Distrito Escolar Unifacado de Superior de proveer a todas las personas igualdad de empleo y las oportunidades educacionales sin distinccion sobre de raza, color, sexo, origen nacional, religion, estado civil, edad o desabilidad.
If you are interested in applying for one of our open positions below, please fill out the appropriate application and return it to our district office. If you would like more information on any of these positions, please call our district office at (520) 689.3000.
- Bus Driver / Maintenance Grounds I
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Part-Time Para-Professional
The para-professional provides instructional support to the teachers, students, and classroom. Qualifications include:
ParaPro certification testing is by appointment only.
- Para-professional certified or an associate’s degree or 60 hours of college credit.
- Must possess a current IVP fingerprint clearance card.
Testis completed on-linewith a $55 fee payable by credit or debit card only. Contact Maria Munoz at (520) 689.3105 for appointment.Applications are linked on this page. For more information please contact Bertha Montano at (520) 689.3001.
JFK Elementary School
- None at this time.
Superior Jr/Sr High School
- JH/HS SPED Teacher
- None at this time.
- Coaching application (must be filled out completely)
- IVP fingerprint clearance card ($67.00)
- NFHS online course work:
- Concussion in Sports (Free)
- Heat Illness Prevention (Free)
- Fundamentals of Coaching ($35.00)
- First Aid/CPR ($35.00)
- Reimbursement available for course fees
If interested, please contact Ryan Palmer, Superior Junior High School athletics director, via email or phone at (520) 689.3000.
All coaches must have:
- IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Current first aid and CPR certification
- Successful completion of Fundamentals of Coaching Training
- Successful completion of concussion training
- Successful completion of heat acclimatization and heat illness prevention