Superior USD offers a great working environment and strong traditions that provide unique experiences in the workplace. We look for dedicated support staff, teachers, and administrators who are committed to student learning and excellence in education.
It is the policy of the Superior Unified School District to provide all persons with equal employment and educational opportunities regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, marital status, age or handicap.
Es la polisa del Distrito Escolar Unifacado de Superior de proveer a todas las personas igualdad de empleo y las oportunidades educacionales sin distinccion sobre de raza, color, sexo, origen nacional, religion, estado civil, edad o desabilidad.
If you are interested in applying for one of our open positions below, please fill out the appropriate application and return it to our district office. If you would like more information on any of these positions, please call our district office at (520) 689.3000.
- None at this time.
JFK Elementary School
- Elementary Teacher
- Elementary Special Education Teacher
- Fifth grade teacher, to begin on January 6, 2020
Superior Jr/Sr High School
- Math Teacher
- Special Education Teacher
- Junior High Softball Coach
- Coaching application (must be filled out completely)
- IVP fingerprint clearance card ($67.00)
- NFHS online course work:
- Sport Specific Course (Example: Coaching Football ($50.00) or Teaching Sport Skills (if sport is not offered))
- Concussion in Sports (Free)
- Heat Illness Prevention (Free)
- Fundamentals of Coaching ($35.00)
- First Aid/CPR ($35.00)
- Reimbursement may be available for coaches successfully completing course.
If interested, please contact Ryan Palmer, Superior Junior High School athletics director, at (520) 689.3000.
All coaches must have:
- IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Current first aid and CPR certification
- Successful completion of Fundamentals of Coaching Training
- Successful completion of concussion training
- Successful completion of heat acclimatization and heat illness prevention