Our Transportation Department provides students safe transportation to and from school each day. Our bus drivers all hold a current Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) and obey all state laws and regulations regarding traffic laws, school bus operations, and safety.
Students riding the bus must obey the driver and monitor at all times. Please review the bus rules with your child. For a complete list of rules, please be sure to read your school’s student handbook.
- Be at the bus stop on time.
- Remain seated while the bus is in motion.
- Obey the driver’s instructions.
- Wait until the bus comes to a complete stop and the driver opens the door before attempting to get off the bus.
- Do not extend any body parts out the window.
- Do not fight or make unnecessary noise that may distract the driver.
- Do not cross the road behind the bus.
Michael Diaz-Gonzalez, Transportation Supervisor/Mechanic
520-689-2941 (Main Office)
Melissa Perez, Bus Driver
520-689-3000, ext. 3110
Stella San Miguel, Bus Driver